- AIIA is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- AIIA is also a member of the Evangelical Ministries to New Religions.
- AIIA is governed by a 22-member Board of Directors living in seven different states. AIIA board members attend churches affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Conservative Baptist Association, the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, and a number of other local autonomous evangelical churches.
- AIIA’s director holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- AIIA has been invited to minister at Vision New England’s annual Congress event in Boston, in Advent Christian churches and camps, in Presbyterian churches, in many Baptist churches, and in various other independent Bible churches.
Next Upcoming Event
FAITH MATTERS is a monthly meeting sponsored by AIIA during which we examine worldviews, belief systems, and a wide variety of issues related to matters of life and truth — all through the lens of Christian apologetics. This event typically features lectures, resource reviews, and conversation geared for thinking adults and senior teens. FAITH MATTERS is open to the public. There is no admission charge. Participation is welcomed but not required. No one will be made to feel uncomfortable by being pressured to contribute to the discussion. Light refreshments are often provided.
FEATURED THIS MONTH: In this session we hope to begin the review of a brand new release by Christian apologist and former LAPD Detective J. Warner Wallace entitled Person of Interest: Why Jesus Still Matters in a World That Rejects the Bible. Those who attend will be invited to actually participate in Part 1 of this book and DVD investigative study that employs a strategy to confirm the historicity and deity of Jesus. By reservation only, so call ahead.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: All topics are subject to change up to one week before the event, as circumstances warrant. Check to verify the topic within the final six days preceding the date of the program.
WEATHER-RELATED CANCELATION POLICY: If ice or snow is on the road or in the forecast, the meeting will very likely be canceled. In conditions are questionable we encourage you to call to verify plans before traveling any distance to attend the meeting.