Here is AIIA’s coronavirus policy statement for the first quarter of 2021.
AIIA remains fully committed to participating in the effort to deter the further spread of the coronavirus as per current CDC and State of Maine guidelines.
• AIIA’S STUDY CENTER IN MONSON, MAINE, REMAINS OPEN to a maximum of three drop-in visitors at a time. We’ll welcome you warmly but expect you to wear a face mask. If you are not feeling well, are experiencing COVID-type symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing, loss of taste), or have been with anyone else displaying such symptoms during the previous 14 days, we ask that you do not visit the Study Center.
• WE CONTINUE TO PUBLISH AND MAIL THE PROCLAMATION THOUGHTLETTER. If you or someone you know is not currently receiving this free one-page bimonthly publication at home and would like to receive it, please provide us with complete name and home mailing address information via the Contact Form on this website.
• FAITH MATTERS events currently remain scheduled for the first Saturday of every month in 2021. But while the situation remains fluid and during winter months when weather can be a factor we ask that you watch our website closely for possible last-minute changes. NOTE THAT in January, February, and March of 2021 guests will be welcomed to FAITH MATTERS events by reservation only. So be sure to call ahead. This will ensure our ability to observe recommended protocols and provide appropriate distancing in our meeting place. Please also expect to wear a face mask. If you are not feeling well, are experiencing any COVID-type symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing), or have been with anyone else displaying such symptoms during the previous 14 days, we ask that you do not attend these events.
• PLEASE CONSULT the events calendar on AIIA’s website for developing information and regarding other future events. Note also that during the first quarter of 2021 we are not accepting any speaking engagements.
• WE KNOW that every circumstance in life is within the framework of God’s great plan for world history. We know that He is sovereign over every microbe in the universe and that His purposes will not be thwarted. “For by [Christ] all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” — Colossians 1:16-17, ESV
• WE WELCOME ALL INTERESTED constituents and friends (regardless of worldview) to be in touch with us by phone (207.997.3644) or e-mail (AIIAInstitute@aol.com) at any time. We always try to promptly respond to e-mails, phone calls, and surface (USPS) mail.