We live in a cynical age in which only one prejudice is tolerated-anti-Christian bigotry. Yet despite the unbridled slanders and attacks against the faith, one powerful truth is undeniable: if Christ had never been born, nearly every facet of human life would be much more miserable than it is today. Arranged topically and presenting compelling, little-known historical facts, What If Jesus Had Never Been Born?clearly demonstrates that an enormous array of benefits to humankind-from economics to art to government, science to civil liberties, morality to health, and beyond-would never have occurred had Jesus Christ not lived.
Follow Our Blog!
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181116
- Is Christianity Valid for Everyone?
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181110
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181107
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181106