How could a loving God send people to hell? Why does he allow suffering? Can one religion be “right” and the others “wrong”? Responding to the questions of open skeptics andardent believers, Keller draws from literature, philosophy, reason, and real-life conversations to explain how faith in a Christian God is a soundly rational belief. 336 pages, softcover from Dutton.
Follow Our Blog!
- Rise & Fall of the New Atheism?
- Insights from Saving Truth by Abdu Murray
- Supporting the Defense of God’s Truth
- The Big Picture: Glorifying God
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181206