How could a loving God send people to hell? Why does he allow suffering? Can one religion be “right” and the others “wrong”? Responding to the questions of open skeptics andardent believers, Keller draws from literature, philosophy, reason, and real-life conversations to explain how faith in a Christian God is a soundly rational belief. 336 pages, softcover from Dutton.
Follow Our Blog!
- Christian Apologetics & John Wyatt Witmer
- Faith Matters Focuses on Buddhism
- View. Click. Think. Be Ready.
- Grandson John Wyatt’s Next Heart Surgery
- Was Jesus’ Piercing Prophesied?