Christians today face growing challenges to show that their faith is both relevant and credible. In Josh McDowell’s The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, you’ll get the ammunition you need to defend your faith against the barrage of criticisms. This 760-page hardcover combines the two original best-selling volumes into one, maintaining their classic defense of the faith, yet answering new questions posed by today’s culture.
Follow Our Blog!
- Rise & Fall of the New Atheism?
- Insights from Saving Truth by Abdu Murray
- Supporting the Defense of God’s Truth
- The Big Picture: Glorifying God
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181206