Christians today face growing challenges to show that their faith is both relevant and credible. In Josh McDowell’s The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict, you’ll get the ammunition you need to defend your faith against the barrage of criticisms. This 760-page hardcover combines the two original best-selling volumes into one, maintaining their classic defense of the faith, yet answering new questions posed by today’s culture.
Follow Our Blog!
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181116
- Is Christianity Valid for Everyone?
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181110
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181107
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181106