The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus, along with an interactive CD, will prepare you to make a compelling argument for the historicity of Christ’s resurrection, even to those who do not accept the Bible as divinely inspired. The authors first develop principles by which a historical event can be accepted as true, then apply them to belief in Christ’s rising from the dead, and finally offer sample scenarios illustrating the use of these principles.
Follow Our Blog!
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181116
- Is Christianity Valid for Everyone?
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181110
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181107
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181106