In this dramatic investigation, award-winning writer and former legal editor
Lee Strobel explores such controversial questions as:
- Did Christianity suppress “alternative gospels” that portray Jesus more
accurately than the New Testament?
- Did the church distort the truth about Jesus by tampering with early
- Have fresh insights and explanations finally disproved the resurrection?
- Were the essential beliefs about Jesus stolen from earlier mythology?
- Have new objections disqualified Jesus from being the Messiah?