A seasoned journalist chases down the biggest story on record in The Case for Christ. Retracing his own spiritual journey from atheism to faith, former Chicago Tribune legal editor Lee Strobel cross-examines a dozen experts with tough, point-blank questions in search of credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth was positively the Son of God. This riveting quest for the truth about history’s most compelling figure reads like a captivating, fast-paced novel, yet it’s anything but fiction! An ideal paperback for skeptics!
Follow Our Blog!
- Christian Apologetics & John Wyatt Witmer
- Faith Matters Focuses on Buddhism
- View. Click. Think. Be Ready.
- Grandson John Wyatt’s Next Heart Surgery
- Was Jesus’ Piercing Prophesied?