Increase your confidence in God’s Word and learn to defend its integrity—even in the face of difficult questions! Geisler and Howe’s comprehensive volume offers answers to over 800 questions often raised by skeptics, critics, and cults that misuse isolated verses. Features an easy-to-use problem/solution format; plus three extensive indexes (topical, scriptural, and doctrinal). 624 pages, softcover from Baker. Reprint of When Critics Ask
Follow Our Blog!
- AIIA RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CRISIS | APRIL 2020
- Northern Maine Apologetics Conference
- Is the Coronavirus Proof of Heaven?
- AIIA’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Can Life Without God Make Sense?