This book answers questions such as ‘Who are the critics of the Bible and what are they saying?’, ‘What do we mean by Inspiration?’, ‘What does the Bible say about itself?’, ‘How sufficient and final is it?’, ‘Why have we just sixty-six books in the Bible?’, ‘How can we properly understand it?’, ‘When was it written and how did our English Bible come to us?’, ‘Where does archaeology reveal Bible accuracy?’ and ‘What about supposed errors/contradictions?’
Follow Our Blog!
- Who Is Missing From This Major Expo?
- October 2018 Witmer Family Update
- September 2018 Witmer Family Update
- Is Christian Apologetics Really All That Important ?
- Summertime. Maine. Monson. Apologetics.