Difficult times beg questions about God’s goodness and power. Offering compelling true stories, fresh answers, and biblical insights, Alcorn challenges the logic of disbelief and reveals the big picture of who God is and what he’s doing in the world—equipping you to share your faith clearly with those experiencing pain and fear. 432 pages, hardcover from Multnomah.
Follow Our Blog!
- Who Is Missing From This Major Expo?
- October 2018 Witmer Family Update
- September 2018 Witmer Family Update
- Is Christian Apologetics Really All That Important ?
- Summertime. Maine. Monson. Apologetics.