Norman Geisler and Frank Turek show, first of all, that truth is absolute, exclusive, and knowable. From there, they proceed to demonstrate that the cardinal Christian doctrines are true beyond reasonable doubt, all convincing for you as a Christians to believe, but requiring a leap of negative “faith” if an atheist is to disbelieve them.
Follow Our Blog!
- Who Is Missing From This Major Expo?
- October 2018 Witmer Family Update
- September 2018 Witmer Family Update
- Is Christian Apologetics Really All That Important ?
- Summertime. Maine. Monson. Apologetics.