A Collection of Easily Produced and Effective Defensives of the Christian Faith in Dialogue Form. These short dramas can easily be produced by your church drama team or ministry group. Each is printed in reproducible format. Topics include: “The Existence of God,” “The Deity of Jesus Christ,” “Is the Bible Reliable?”, “The Problem of Suffering & Evil,” “The Case for Objective Truth,” “Dialogue with a Skeptic,” basis and assurance of salvation, and more. Most of the material is original and was written by AIIA staff or commissioned by AIIA. Published 2004. Updated and revised in 2012. 53 pages, spiral bound.
Follow Our Blog!
- Christian Apologetics & John Wyatt Witmer
- Faith Matters Focuses on Buddhism
- View. Click. Think. Be Ready.
- Grandson John Wyatt’s Next Heart Surgery
- Was Jesus’ Piercing Prophesied?