In this apologetics classic, McDowell and Hostetler expose myths about God, the Bible, religion, and life to show how Christianity stands up to facts and reason. As your teens learn what and why they believe, they’ll be better equipped to stick with their faith—and make a lifetime commitment to Christ and the church. 208 pages, softcover from Nelson.
Follow Our Blog!
- Who Is Missing From This Major Expo?
- October 2018 Witmer Family Update
- September 2018 Witmer Family Update
- Is Christian Apologetics Really All That Important ?
- Summertime. Maine. Monson. Apologetics.