The PowerPoint® presentation of 100 Proofs for the Bible allows users in churches, Bible studies, and Christian schools to examine 100 key archaeological finds that support the veracity of the Bible, shed light on the culture and customs, and help us understand the people of the Old and New Testaments. Printable worksheets are included. Slide may be printed as handouts.
- King David’s Jerusalem (2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles)
- House of David inscription (Dan inscription) first reference to King David found outside the Bible
- Beersheba, the southern boundary of the Promised Land (1 Kings 4:25)
- Damascua, city of Saul’s conversion (Acts 9:1-25)
- The Erastus inscription (Romans 16:23) verifies Erastus’s existence as a public official in Corinth as the Bible says
- “God Fearers” inscriptions, terms found in Acts 13 and Acts 17 to possibly describe non-Jews who were believers