- AIIA is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- AIIA is also a member of the Evangelical Ministries to New Religions.
- AIIA is governed by a 22-member Board of Directors living in seven different states. AIIA board members attend churches affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Conservative Baptist Association, the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, and a number of other local autonomous evangelical churches.
- AIIA’s director holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- AIIA has been invited to minister at Vision New England’s annual Congress event in Boston, in Advent Christian churches and camps, in Presbyterian churches, in many Baptist churches, and in various other independent Bible churches.
Next Upcoming Event
FAITH MATTERS is a monthly meeting sponsored by AIIA during which we examine worldviews, belief systems, and a variety of issues of life and truth — all through the lens of Christian apologetics. This event typically features lectures, resource reviews, and conversation geared for thinking adults and senior teens. FAITH MATTERS is open to the public. No admission charge. Participation is welcomed but not required. You will not be made to feel uncomfortable. Light refreshments are often provided.
FEATURED THIS MONTH: A review of, and a discussion on, an exciting new curriculum from J. Warner Wallace entitled FORENSIC FAITH. The kit includes a DVD, a book, and a participant’s guide. It is designed for use in small groups, Sunday School classes, or other apologetics-related educational courses. In this curriculum Wallace, a homicide detective, “makes the case for a more reasonable, evidential Christian faith.” Come check it out with us!