- AIIA is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- AIIA is also a member of the Evangelical Ministries to New Religions.
- AIIA is governed by a 22-member Board of Directors living in seven different states. AIIA board members attend churches affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Conservative Baptist Association, the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, and a number of other local autonomous evangelical churches.
- AIIA’s director holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- AIIA has been invited to minister at Vision New England’s annual Congress event in Boston, in Advent Christian churches and camps, in Presbyterian churches, in many Baptist churches, and in various other independent Bible churches.
Next Upcoming Event
FAITH MATTERS is a monthly meeting sponsored by AIIA during which we examine worldviews, belief systems, and a variety of issues of life and truth — all through the lens of Christian apologetics. This event typically features lectures, resource reviews, and conversation geared for thinking adults and senior teens. FAITH MATTERS is open to the public. No admission charge. Participation is welcomed but not required. You will not be made to feel uncomfortable. Light refreshments are often provided. If ice or snow is on the road or in the forecast, the meeting will very likely be canceled. In such cases we encourage you to call to verify plans before coming.
FEATURED THIS MONTH: A review and discussion on “ORIGIN: Unlocking the Mysteries of Life.“ This film, which addresses the question “How Did Life on Earth Begin?” is the latest and very possibly the most powerful DVD-based documentaries yet produced by Illustra Media.