- AIIA is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- AIIA is also a member of the Evangelical Ministries to New Religions.
- AIIA is governed by a 22-member Board of Directors living in seven different states. AIIA board members attend churches affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Conservative Baptist Association, the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, and a number of other local autonomous evangelical churches.
- AIIA’s director holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- AIIA has been invited to minister at Vision New England’s annual Congress event in Boston, in Advent Christian churches and camps, in Presbyterian churches, in many Baptist churches, and in various other independent Bible churches.
Next Upcoming Event
FAITH MATTERS is a monthly meeting sponsored by AIIA during which we examine worldviews, belief systems, and a variety of issues of life and truth — all through the lens of Christian apologetics. This event typically features lectures, resource reviews, and conversation geared for thinking adults and senior teens.
FAITH MATTERS is open to the public. No admission charge. Participation is welcomed but not required. You will not be made to feel uncomfortable. Light refreshments are often provided.
FEATURED: A review of The Case for Christ, a made-for-theatre movie featuring the true story of Lee Strobel’s journey to faith. A light meal will follow the movie.
PLEASE NOTE! DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS THIS SPECIAL SESSION is only open to those who are first to RSVP their intention to attend. As of this post we have just 5 seats remaining. Contact us today to reserve your seat.
WEATHER-RELATED CANCELLATION POLICY: If ice or snow is on the road or in the forecast, the meeting will very likely be canceled. If conditions are questionable we encourage you to call 207.997.3644 to verify plans before traveling any distance to attend the meeting.