- AIIA is a member of the National Association of Evangelicals.
- AIIA is also a member of the Evangelical Ministries to New Religions.
- AIIA is governed by a 22-member Board of Directors living in seven different states. AIIA board members attend churches affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America, the Conservative Baptist Association, the Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations, and a number of other local autonomous evangelical churches.
- AIIA’s director holds ministerial standing in the Evangelical Free Church of America.
- AIIA has been invited to minister at Vision New England’s annual Congress event in Boston, in Advent Christian churches and camps, in Presbyterian churches, in many Baptist churches, and in various other independent Bible churches.
Next Upcoming Event
FAITH MATTERS is a monthly meeting sponsored by AIIA during which we examine worldviews, belief systems, and a variety of issues of life and truth — all through the lens of Christian apologetics. This event typically features lectures, resource reviews, and conversation geared for thinking adults and senior teens. FAITH MATTERS is open to the public. No admission charge. Participation is welcomed but not required. You will not be made to feel uncomfortable. Light refreshments are often provided.
FEATURED THIS MONTH: A review of highlights from a special HD DVD presentation on the life of Muhammad, produced by PBS. A discussion will follow. Adherents of all faiths are welcome to attend.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: All topics are subject to change up to one week before the event, as circumstances warrant. Check to verify the topic within the final six days preceding the date of the program.
WEATHER-RELATED CANCELLATION POLICY: If ice or snow is on the road or in the forecast, the meeting will very likely be canceled. If conditions are questionable we encourage you to call to verify plans before traveling any distance to attend the meeting.