Here is an updated statement on AIIA’s current coronavirus-related policies and status.
AIIA remains fully committed to participating in the effort to deter the further spread of the coronavirus as per current CDC and State of Maine guidelines.
• FAITH MATTERS monthly events resumed in early June. However, while the situation remains fluid, we ask that you watch our website for possible last-minute changes. For the foreseeable future we plan to continue to welcome guests to FAITH MATTERS events by reservation only, so be sure to call ahead. This policy will ensure our ability to observe recommended protocols and provide appropriate distancing in our meeting place. Please be prepared to wear a face mask. If you are not feeling well, are experiencing any COVID-type symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing), or have been with anyone else displaying such symptoms during the previous 14 days, we ask that you do not attend these events.
• AIIA’S STUDY CENTER IS NOW OPEN to drop-in visitors, but limited to no more than three persons at a time. Please be prepared to wear a face mask. If you are not feeling well, are experiencing COVID-type symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing), or have been with anyone else displaying such symptoms during the previous 14 days, we ask that you do not attempt to enter the Study Center.
• WE CONTINUE TO PUBLISH AND MAIL THE PROCLAMATION THOUGHTLETTER. If you or someone you know is not currently receiving this free one-page bimonthly publication and would like to receive it, please provide us with complete name and home mailing address information via the Contact Form on our website.
• PLEASE CONSULT the events calendar on AIIA’s website for developing information and other future events.
• WE’RE FULLY CONVINCED that every circumstance in life is within the framework of God’s great plan for world history. He is sovereign over every microbe in the universe and His purposes will not be thwarted. “For by [Christ] all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” — Colossians 1:16-17, ESV
• WE WELCOME ALL INTERESTED constituents and friends (regardless of worldview) to be in touch with us by phone (207.997.3644) or e-mail (AIIAInstitute@aol.com) at any time. We always try to promptly respond to e-mails, phone calls, and surface (USPS) mail.