We’ve been waiting to post this month’s family update until we got word about the results of Mary’s latest echocardiogram on October 1. Yesterday it came. The phone rang just before Noon. Mary’s cardiologist was on the line. Her aortic value stenosis has worsened considerably since July and, in spite of the fact that she is still experiencing no symptoms, is now at a critical stage. Pre-surgical tests will begin next week. Her aortic valve is to be replaced (open heart surgery) within the next six weeks. The moment is finally upon us. We will both require home care during her recovery, so this will be a period of challenge. We appreciate your interest, concern, and prayers as all of this unfolds in real time. You can check this blog for updates as the weeks go by.
Follow Our Blog!
- Status Report on Mary Witmer, 181018
- Who Is Missing From This Major Expo?
- October 2018 Witmer Family Update
- September 2018 Witmer Family Update
- Is Christian Apologetics Really All That Important ?