Follow Our Blog!
- AIIA RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CRISIS | APRIL 2020
- Northern Maine Apologetics Conference
- Is the Coronavirus Proof of Heaven?
- AIIA’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Can Life Without God Make Sense?
Monthly Archives: June 2018
One deeply memorable impression of my visit to L’Abri in Huemoz Switzerland in 1972 was of the water troughs in that picturesque little Swiss village. Water flowed freely and continually into those troughs from some higher alpine meadow or snow pack. Then the overflow would run down to a trough on a street below, then […]
Mary and I were in the midst of our AIIA board-appointed sabbatical recently, quietly checking out a Native American Spring festival in downtown Bar Harbor, Maine, totally minding our own business, when I was suddenly ambushed by this Navajo Indian brave asking if he could have his picture taken with me! Well, that’s technically true. […]