Follow Our Blog!
- AIIA RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CRISIS | APRIL 2020
- Northern Maine Apologetics Conference
- Is the Coronavirus Proof of Heaven?
- AIIA’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Can Life Without God Make Sense?
Monthly Archives: April 2018
Thanks to so many of you who have written, called, and/or been praying about Mary’s diagnosis of aortic valve stenosis since January. It means a great deal. Mary’s latest echocardiogram on April 3 showed that her condition has now worsened and is considered severe, making her a candidate for surgery. Nevertheless, her cardiologist believes that […]